Guidance - Funding
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must gain agreement from all required stakeholders and get the landowner's permission where appropriate.
- We encourage applicants to complete online the Electric Vehicle Charge-points 'Registration and Expression of Interest' form by 18th September 2020.
- If successful at this stage and Applicants wish to continue to a full application, they must login and have fully completed the Electric Vehicle Charge-points grant application form, and submitted it online by midnight 16th October 2020.
- All applications will be objectively scored and assessed by the Transport Innovations team in KCC Highways, based on the information provided on the Electric Vehicle Charge-points funding application form. The decision of the assessment panel is final.
- Successful applicants will be asked by Kent County Council to complete and return a signed 'Agreement' which outlines the key Terms and Conditions of the funding.
- All provisionally successful applications may be required to allow a site visit or may be required to provide additional information of the proposals, prior to the final award.
- Applicants may be required to participate in media and publicity to support this project.
- All applications are assumed to have the support and endorsement of their parish council.
- Successful applicants must agree to fill out a brief, post-funding survey.